2021 Graduate Opportunities
Commencing in 2021, we have a number of graduate positions available in our Business Services, Tax and Audit/Superannuation divisions for those who want to develop their career in a nurturing and welcoming professional services environment. Our collaborative, open-door culture allows you the opportunity, early on in your career, to build relationships with clients and expand your network nationally and globally.
From early on, you will be involved in meaningful client work, receiving support from your partners and team every step of the way. You will be assigned a "buddy" to ensure you receive personalised support, and in addition, you will participate in local and national training programs, which will provide you with the best start to your career with BDO.
- Have completed, or be in your final year of a Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting), Business (Accounting) or Commerce/Law with an Accounting major
- Display solid academic achievement
- Possess fantastic communication and interpersonal skills
- Ideally have previous work/vacation experience whilst studying (not essential)
- Have motivation for continuous learning
- Be a dynamic team player who can complement our diverse and energetic team.