Advanced Analytics Data Analyst
- Working with the business to identify and recommend new data sources which can be leveraged to enable unique business insights as well as fill known gaps.
- Identify and analyse data that can be harness for greater insights
- Identify and recommend data quality improvements/automation opportunities to various stakeholders across the business.
- Responsible for prototype solutions, and development of data products working with the wider teams
- Analyse large datasets of both structured and unstructured data to discover trends and patterns
- Propose data analysis outcomes for advanced analytics solutions that address business priorities and deliver value
- Minimum of 5 years industry experience as an advanced analytics data analyst or simular roles (experience in insurance or financial services industry would be highly regarded)
- A degree in a highly quantitative field (Computer Science, Engineering, statistics etc.)
- Hands on experience with programming languages such as SQL, Python, Scala, Spark etc.
- Experience in data acquisition, data quality and other data management functions.
- Excellent communicator with a strong analytical mindset and ability to translate complex data concepts into business insights and action