Asset Finance Operations Officer
As an Asset Finance Operations Officer you will be responsible for preparing loan documentation, data entry, settlements, payment of contracts and ensuring all contracts meet company policy requirements and approval conditions prior to funding for Asset Finance transactions.
Your duties will include:
- Documentation and Settlement of our Asset Finance products including financing of motor vehicles, equipment and commercial fit out of our niche clients’ premises
- Quality control of all documents before releasing to the client
- Ensuring settlement occurs in an accurate and timely manner
- Communication with Internal and External Consultants on deal status to obtain required information both pre and post settlement
- Checking that all documentation has been executed correctly and all approval conditions are satisfied prior to settlement and the release of funds
- Completing and ensuring credit checks are completed and clear on all parties
- Ensuring correct payment amount is made to suppliers
- Constant communication with team on work flow and managing incoming work volumes.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Tertiary qualifications ideal (Commerce, Banking, Finance)
- Proven experience in a similar role within the banking and finance industry preferable but not essential
- High attention to detail with strong problem solving skills
- Team player who enjoys working in a collaborative environment
- An ability to work autonomously and be self-motivated
- An ability to handle large volumes under pressure while adhering to competing deadlines
- Strong written and communication skills.