Asset Support Officer
The successful candidate will undertake a variety of activities, including maintenance of on-road facilities and supervision of on-road cleaners and contractors. Effectively managing day to day administration, accessing Council’s business systems, processing of bills and purchase orders.
- demonstrated ability to supervise staff and contractors
- demonstrated ability to provide a wide range of high quality administrative and business support services.
- sound communication skills to effectively liaise with all internal and external customers
- excellent organisational and time management skills to achieve tight deadlines
- sound problem solving and analytical skills
- ability to quickly adapt to corporate systems, processes and computer software packages, with high degrees of accuracy
- current ‘C’ Class drivers licence.