Assistant Finance Manager
The Assistant Finance Manager has responsibility to manage the day-to-day financial operations and systems, including providing high quality and on time financial reporting and advice, maintenance of appropriate internal controls and financial procedures that are compliant with relevant accounting, taxation and other regulatory principles.
- CPA/CA qualified finance experience in a similar size organisation and role
- Strong statutory reporting and technical accounting knowledge
- Experience in corporate/statutory reporting
- Experience in budgeting and forecasting
- Experience using financial accounting systems and reporting tools