About the role
We are looking for a Software Engineer who is interested in working with new technologies in the software development and blockchain space. The position will expose you to both frontend and backend development utilising Kotlin and React (using Typescript). You will be working on implementing new functionality for our existing products (STAMP Fuel, STAMP Supply) and being a key contributor to new projects and applications being developed.
- Work on bespoke development opportunities to provide customers with the best solution for their needs.
- Work with the team to improve our existing product offerings.
- Be willing to learn new languages/frameworks with the guidance of the team.
- Ego-less development.
Skills and Expertise
- Bachelor of Computer Science (or other equivalent qualifications such as open source projects.)
- Minimum of 2 years of commercial (or equivalent) experience.
- Exposure to open source projects, have a Github etc. Links are desirable but not required.
- Experience working with Git for version control.
- Experience in one or more of the following languages:
- Experience or willingness to learn React and Typescript for front-end development.
- Knowledge of SQL (Postgres-specific experience is a plus).
- If you have experience working with blockchains such as Ethereum, Hyperledger or EOS this is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with our team.
About the business
Blockhead Technologies is a fast-growing start-up based in Perth, with offices in Vancouver and Washington DC. Our flagship solution is the STAMP, a platform that extends to a multitude of different products used for tracking fuel, metals & minerals and more. Our team is passionate about what we do and we're always looking for better ways to solve unique problems.