bp Customer & Products Internship (Commercial)
For penultimate year students, our virtual paid 8-week internship program will commence 11th January 2021. As a bp Customer & Products Commercial Intern, you’ll gain insight into the real world of business. You’ll execute and deliver a multi-discipline project within a team environment which will ultimately contribute the achievement of bp’s reimagined strategy. Through this project you’ll benefit from a structured programme of work with real responsibility. You’ll experience on-the- job learning, along with development training to suit your role. Working across teams and functions, you’ll enjoy access to some of the most talented people in their fields.
- Be an Australian citizenship or permanent resident
- Have academic results of credit average (65) or above
- be in your penultimate year of study in 2020
- have career aspirations align with bp within our Customer & Products business (this may include currently studying a Commerce, Business, Marketing, Communications or similar degree)
- Submit a cover letter with your application which answers the following question (in 200-500 words) - "What are you career and/or personal aspirations, and how do these aspirations align with bp's ambitions to reimagine energy by 2050 or sooner"