- Align personal leadership behaviour and ethical standards with the WMQ Model of Care, the Wesley Charter and Wesley Mission Queensland's Vision, Mission and Values.
- Identify and interview stakeholders and analyse their user requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards for the development team.
- Collaborate and, as directed, coordinate stakeholders to determine end to end project scope including project impacts, evaluation criteria and metrics for multiple projects.
- Conduct market analysis and research on software and hardware products to meet agreed upon requirements and support purchasing efforts.
- Participate in the quality assurance of purchased solutions to ensure features and functions have been enabled and optimised in accordance with stakeholder requirements.
- Research, review and analyse the effectiveness and efficiency of existing system requirements and develop appropriate strategies for enhancing these systems and associated processes.
- Develop and utilise standard templates to accurately and concisely write requirement specifications.
- Assume responsibility for project tasks and ensure they are completed in a timely fashion
- Identify and evaluate inefficiencies and recommend optimal business practices, and system functionality and behaviour.
- Data migration analysis providing guidance on configurations and customisations required, identifying future state business processes.
- Interface analysis and specification of requirements along with associated validation rules and where applicable, develop prototypes of interfaces and attributes.
- Verification and validation of the requirements against a delivered product.