You will be working on real-time computer vision and image processing across new and innovative algorithms and products.
- Experience writing novel computer vision algorithms from scratch with an emphasis on real-time performance.
- Understanding of Machine Learning, Computer Vision and Image Processing concepts and algorithms.
- Experience in programming in C++
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (Bachelors/PhD in Computer Science or related fields)
- Experience with existing computer vision toolkits such as OpenCV.
- Understanding of current trends within Computer Vision and Image Processing academia and community
- Interest or knowledge of Deep learning using convolutional neural networks for object classification, recognition or sequence modeling
- Experience with any of the following: object detection and target tracking, simultaneous localisation and mapping (SLAM), 3D reconstruction, camera calibration, behaviour analysis, automated video surveillance and related fields.