- Providing Credit Risk Management across the organisation including the development and enhancement of the credit skills of the sales team.
- Partnering with the Sales team to analyse and assess applications and provide recommendations that is in the best interest of Silver Chef and the applicants.
- Preparation of Credit Submission documentation that fairly represent the strengths and risks of an application.
- Recommending changes that strengthen the credit approval and analysis process to ensure thorough evaluation of all applications.
- Partnering with the sales team to analyse and review the performance of our partner network
- 3+ years’ experience in financial services with exposure to commercial credit and risk management.
- A good understanding of credit analysis and policies as well as risk management principles and regulatory requirements.
- A good understanding of the indicators of financial distress, potential loss and fraud.
- Ability to analyse complex financial statements.
- Effective influencing, conflict resolution and relationship management skills.
- Good communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate at all levels.
- Good problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Appropriate Tertiary Qualifications (Commerce, Economic or Business) and/or Certified Banking and Credit Analyst (CBCA) would be preferred.