Customer Data & Analytics Lead
- Engage with stakeholders across Lotteries and use our wealth of Customer and Product data to deliver analytics, insights, reporting and visualization across customer, product, marketing & operational areas.
- Identify opportunities for business activities to drive revenue.
- Contribute to the formulation of marketing and business strategy.
- Manage CRM campaign data, workflows and post campaign reporting to drive our world class CRM program.
- Minimum 1+ years experience leading a team of analysts responsible for delivering reports and insights to a broad range of stakeholders, ideally in the marketing, customer and CRM fields;
- This is a hands-on role, so proficiency in SQL, SAS, Teradata Studio or similar will be important
- Expertise selecting context-appropriate analysis and reporting and visualisation techniques, with hands-on skills with common marketing analytics techniques;
- Knowledge of CRM campaign management and supporting technologies, e.g. Adobe Campaign or similar, and Adobe Marketing and Advertising Cloud an advantage
- Highly organized with an ability to work under tight deadlines and shifting priorities
- Strong customer facing skills and the ability to present and communicate analytical and technical concepts with confidence and in an easy-to-understand fashion to a non-technical audience.