Data and Document Control Analyst
You will become part of a project team dedicated to developing strategic plans to prevent outbreaks of COVID-19 in a community healthcare setting. This role is designed to support and develop a reporting framework. To do this, you will use MS Office tools to establish data collection for the project and ensure that its collection and storage is compliant with relevant legislation.
- Establish data collection tools (online forms)
- Help train staff on their use
- Make adjustments during the pilot phase
- Establish project reporting tools from financial and project management software
- Establish reporting dashboards using Power BI for a range of audiences
- You are an experienced data analyst with excellent simplified data reporting skills.
- You have demonstrated experience in MS Teams platforms and have well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- You have experience in the not-for-profit sector and are passionate about community health.
- You are available immediately and comfortable to work remotely for the majority of the assignment.