In this role, you will also get the chance to work on machine learning models and upgrade your skill-set in data science. You will be working on various business cases across multiple departments within this organization. It’s a good way to be part of a data squad which addresses proper business issues.
Job Responsibilities – GCP Data Engineer
- Take part in the development of Big Data platforms across Business Units
- Bring your innovative vision and implement new performant tools
- Engage with a wide range of stakeholders and provide them with appropriate solutions (Data scientists, business stakeholders…
- Previous relevant experience in Data Engineer / Analyst positions
- Exposure to GCP tools
- Background in kafka, spark, etc.
My client, a consulting market leader, is currently looking for a Data Engineer to join the Data Practice – which is growing threefold.
They need a Data Engineer with experience in big data pipelines using tools such as Spark, kafka, etc. This project will be focusing on GCP, so a good knowledge of Dataflow, PubSub, Big Query is definitely appreciated.