As a Developer at Netwealth, you'll work across multiple teams to deliver new and existing features on our platform, across both client and server-side components. You'll be part of a creative, innovative and collaborative group where quality is a strong focus.
In this role you will be given the opportunity to produce quality code through clean code techniques, automation testing, code coverage and monitoring. You'll have ownership over code for new features.
- .NET & .NET Core
- C#, Typescript
- Blazor WebAssembly
- MS SQL Server
- CI/CD Tools (Azure DevOps, Octopus)
- Test Automation Frameworks (MS Test, XUnit, Jest)
- Hybrid Cloud Architecture (On-Prem + Azure)
- Microservice/Micro-website Architecture
- Experience with the above technologies
- Experience with Cloud Architecture is desirable, preferably Azure.
- Confidently communicates technical concepts to stakeholders at all levels
- Curious, flexible, keen to learn, and willing to contribute to the entire systems development process
- Someone who enjoys taking ownership of problems and being empowered to solve them
- Passionate about new technologies and interested in how technology is changing the way businesses and customers interact
- An intelligent and articulate team player who enjoys working cooperatively with people to deliver creative technical solutions to business problems using agile techniques