Digital Web Developer
Responsible for the coding, analysis and design of digital solutions, while contributing to testing, continuous integration and deployment activities. Conduct delivery quality and perform a key role in promoting code quality, speed and great engagement with a team and key stakeholders.
- Responsible for Web Application Programming, including development, analysis and troubleshooting
- Designs applications based on business and/or functional specifications
- Build and release management
- Configuration Management and Scripting
- Ensuring development standards are adhered to
- Ensuring components are developed to support architectural test patterns
- Work with agile-based delivery methods where appropriate to materially improve delivery time
- Management of development tools
- Clarification of product owner expectations, and translation of those expectations into fully developed functionality that meets the customer requirements
Tertiary educated in an IT or Computer Science related subject with considerable digital development experience. Deep understanding of Sitecore environments, API design and programming, integration technologies (HTTP, REST, SOAP, JMS, JDBC) and software engineering including ASP.NET/MVC and C#.
Your genuine commitment to the Blackmores values of Passion for Natural Health, Integrity, Respect, Leadership and Social Responsibility are essential.
Blackmores is Australia’s leading natural health brand. We are passionate about natural health and inspiring people to take control of and invest in their health and well being.