Engineering Internship- Environmental Intelligence
Get the right start to your engineering career with one of the world’s leading global providers of continuous, unrivalled environmental monitoring solutions based in Melbourne!
Reporting to the Noise Office Manager, you will have the opportunity to learn from colleagues who are specialists in their field and put into practice, what you have been learning throughout your studies, and gain invaluable experience within a highly collaborative team that's aimed at helping various organizations minimize the environmental impact of their operations by harnessing environmental intelligence.
- Gain invaluable practical experience while playing a supporting role to the company's noise team in their day to day activities
- Receive training on the company's industrial software package and participate in the collection and cleaning of data
- Assist in the analysis and interpretation of data, and contribute to the drafting of reports and documents to be presented to airports
- Other adhoc activities as required
- Ideally, you will be based in Melbourne and be able to work remotely until it is safe to go back to the office
- Currently enrolled in a related Bachelor's/Master’s program in Engineering
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong MS Office skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Background in Aviation would be an added advantage