Experienced Front End Angular Developer
- Our ideal candidate is experienced and confident in writing great user interfaces in Angular. Ideally you will have experience working on enterprise or business web applications and be able to bring both your lessons learned and battle wounds to our application, which helps Veterinary surgeons run a smooth business.
- Working alongside our UX deisgners, API developers and QA superstars, we want someone who is passionate about writing maintainable code, likes to KISS and doesn't ignore unit tests and is looking for a new role where they can produce a user interace that looks and feels both fresh and friendly - yet also professional and functional as we migrate from a very large established desktop application to a cloud friendly system.
- You should be familiar with agile methodology, iteration and not be shy to make suggestions of new techniques to help grow the capability of the team both from an architecture perspective or a mentoring oneWe’d love to find someone who wants to be involved and have opinions through the whole SDLC – come to design sessions, contribute to Acceptance Criteria discussions, work with the QAs, present at sprint reviews, mentor colleagues – collaborate on a daily basis with the team and help achieve the goals together!
- You will be responsible for producing high quality work autonomously and implementing high-level designs and specifications based on both internal R&D and customer feedback.
- We’d also love if you were a CSS master, with experience building responsive web applications across desktop, iOS and Android
- General Responsibilities
- Iteration and improvement of front end framework to ensure best practices, maintainable code, suggestions of new techniques where applicable
- Responsible for producing high quality work autonomously and continuously improving processes
- Implementation of high-level designs and specifications based on both internal R&D and customer feedback
- Building clean re-usable components with a focus on re-use and maintainability
- Contributing to API design and back-end API services as required
- Developing unit tests and other tests as required
- Mentoring and coaching team members within your area of expertise on best practices and writing great code
- Participating in design sessions, reviews and peer-programming tasks with other team members
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- 4+ Years experience as a developer in web-based product teams
- Great knowledge of CSS frameworks like SASS, LESS
- Good knowledge of front end web testing frameworks
- Experience of enterprise level real-world web development
- Good knowledge of web application security
- Understanding of .NET core, and hosting web applications in Azure
- Extensive experience of API and web development
- Strong Agile mindset
Software Packages / Languages
- Visual Studio Code
- HTML5, CSS3