Finance Business Partner- Technology
We are currently looking for a Finance Business Partner to join our Finance and Procurement team.
The key areas of accountability in the role are:
- Partner with the Chief Technology Officer and Technology team to provide accurate and timely reporting of financial data to enable decision support and to identify potential cost efficiencies.
- Partnering with the technology team in the reporting of forecast risks and opportunities, supporting the team to mitigate against any risks and drive opportunities.
- Reviewing technology proposals, contracts and agreements to provide the team with an understanding of any financial risks and impacts.
- Facilitate the cross charging of technology costs from the technology cost centre to the initiatives while ensuring the costs transferred are reasonably supported.
- Partner with the technology team to deliver accurate and timely periodic forecasts, annual budgets and long-term Strategic/Corporate Planning process.
- Perform month-end actualisation and analysis tasks in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist in driving continuous improvement across technology reporting processes.
- Drive efficiencies by improving finance processes in an Agile environment.
- To work as a team player, influencing and engaging across the business to provide commercial financial support including ongoing analysis, decision support, planning and forecasting.
- Tertiary Qualifications in Finance or Accounting, and/ or equivalent Industry experience.
- CA/CPA qualification or equivalent with over three years practical experience
- Demonstrated advanced Excel spreadsheet skills in delivering management reports in an accurate and efficient manner, with robust risk controls.
- A track record of demonstrating process improvements.
- Demonstrated abilities to manage the timeline of deliverables whilst meeting stakeholders’ expectations.
- Demonstrated ability to independently identify and resolve financial issues across management reporting and budgeting.
- Commercial mindset with demonstrated ability to explain complex problems in simple terms.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- A track record of proactively engaging with the business to enhance the quality of management reports.
- Accounting Software Knowledge - D365 (Microsoft Dynamics)
- Influential skills to drive positive outcomes.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.