- Management of financial/accounting systems, inclusive of procedures and practices in line with local and international requirements
- Financial reports and forecasts for the Board and Management Team so as to enable high quality and agile decision making
- Accounts payable administration, including processing of all invoices and reconciliation of bank accounts
- Payroll administration, including processing of all payroll
- Month-end accounting, statutory reporting and coordination of statutory auditing.
- Previous experience as a Finance Manager / Financial Controller, ideally with CPA or CA qualification.
- Highly developed organisational and communication skills
- Ability to manage demanding priorities and work unsupervised in a small supportive office environment
- Advanced MS Office suite skills
- Intermediate MYOB or equivalent skills
- A flexible 'can-do' attitude