Financial Controller - APAC
- Providing internal and external financial reporting such as preparation of the Australian Group Consolidated Statutory Accounts and the coordination of the monthly management accounts submission to the Group team including consolidation of Australian and Asia Pacific subsidiaries.
- Providing support to the Director of Finance Operations on the management of key regional finance matters such as banking, taxation, treasury, foreign exchange management.
- Identifying, assessing and communicating the impact of new accounting standards.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to the internal control environment, and ensuring appropriate policies and controls are in place to deliver on the regional business plans.
- Managing a team of accountants and providing leadership, coaching and development.
- Half-yearly reviews and annual audits
- Chartered Accountant with experience leading an operational finance team
- Strong technical knowledge of IFRS - revenue recognition standards and consolidation of foreign subsidiaries
- Multi-national company audit background
- IT industry experience is a must