Front End Developer
- Design and develop immersive and interactive digital experiences such as web-enabled simulations, interactive tools and learning modules using current web development technologies,
- Support QA and hands on testing of in-house applications / products.
- Partner with account managers and other Digital team members to assess, consult, identify, recommend and develop online and virtual solutions.
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders and collaborate on the development of sales proposals, helping our accounts managers understand the technical possibilities of our Digital offering.
- Proven experience in similar projects over at least 2-4 years in a Front end Development role;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and excellent ability to synthesise complex information to create effective solutions for clients;
- A proactive nature, willing to take on project management responsibilities;
- And above all - curiosity to understand our clients and how to help them get better results, faster and to help their people to do the best work of their lives;
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English.