Front End / Web Developer
- Work with the various stakeholders to understand requirements
- Create and agree to development solutions with relevant stakeholders using agile and lean methods
- Provide estimates and flag risks, and issues that can affect the expected delivery of web development capabilities.
- Work closely with the Integration & Applications Manager and management to deliver business outcomes to agreed timescales and budgets
- Follow recognised development and testing methodology
- Application support which includes troubleshooting and issue resolution. Creation of post-incident reviews etc
- Develop and maintain infrastructure as code artefacts
- Create and maintain documentation as required
- Actively review new technologies and ways of working and champion their use in helping drive business value creation
- Be actively involved in applying Agile and Lean thinking into the business and development team
- Provide training to users of your work!
- Ideally, we're seeking someone who has experience working in a front end role with a CMS (Sitecore or Umbraco would be great).
- Ideally, we'd be seeking experience with a modern, SPA JS framework (React, Vue, Angular, Aurelia etc) and some current or recent experience with C# / .NET / VS as we utilise Sitecore and to wrap up the front end you'll need to be familiar with this.
- We're looking for Tertiary Qualification/s in IT or a related field.
- Circa 4+ years of experience in relevant Software Development roles.