Frontend Software Engineer - Integration Apps team
The Integration Apps division within Rokt engineering is responsible for the client-side SDKs and public API’s that allow our partners to show Rokt placements on their e-commerce sites and apps, which in turn provide the end customer with optimised and highly targeted offers and marketing messages, either from our partner themselves, or from a wide marketplace of brands. In short, we are the online front-door to Rokt. This brings really interesting challenges around scale, performance, security, flexibility, user experience and interoperability.
- Outcomes & responsibilities
- Take ownership of complicated solutions, products and problems within the team
- Produce and maintain high-quality code
- Design complex features, and actively seek feedback
- Take responsibility for the system health
- Facilitate collaboration within and across teams
- Exert technical influence and guidance within the team
- Experience building interfaces with Front-End frameworks like React, Angular, Vue or similar.
- Experience with software development methodologies like Kanban or SCRUM
- Experience building responsive interfaces that work seamlessly across multiple browsers/platforms
The Engineering team at Rokt is focused on building amazing experiences and solving complex problems. Our group of Engineers collaborate effectively to build great features for our customers, an awesome experience for the end user and all-the-while protecting and respecting user data and privacy. They make an impact with the products we create and shape the technical direction of the business. Roles include Engineer, Senior Engineer, Technical Specialist, Engineering Manager, Principal Engineer and Head of Engineering.