Full Stack Developer
- Working with subject matter experts in the development team to build and refine components in our solution.
- Developing our AWS serverless application suite of technologies under a repeatable CI/CD pattern.
- Creating robust and flexible software solutions with the development team.
- Assist with configuring, integrating, and supporting various COTS and SaaS Apps.
- Collect, generate or help refine high level requirements and create implementation strategy, acceptance criteria and test cases.
- Deploying the solution to quality assurance environments and resolving defects discovered during testing.
- Assisting in ensuring project progress is tracked and defects resolved within a timely manner.
- Creating and maintain supporting documentation.
- Other software development responsibilities as required.
- Be able to stand up in a crowd to demonstrate your efforts or ideas, smiling as you do so.
- Solid experience working in software development, with a focus on solution design and frameworks.
- Tertiary Qualifications in Computer Science or IT related field.
- Strong development experience with .NET core, C#, MVC, dependency injection.
- Strong skills in the full software development lifecycle, messaging patterns, endpoint security, interfaces with internal and external applications, and database knowledge.
- Understanding of SOA with knowledge of integration technologies like JSON, RESTful, GraphQL, XML, SOAP, XSLT, web APIs and web services.
- Knowledge or experience with front end tools such as TypeScript, Webpack, Reactjs (TSX), Nodejs, LESS (Sass).
- Experience working within an AWS environment including an understanding of serverless services.
- Exposer to front end toolsets such as JQuery, Typescript and webpack
- Experience working in Agile development environments.
- Strong experience with managing project and agile tracking and knowledgebase tools such as JIRA and Confluence.
- Effective at user story writing and converting business requirements into technical detail.
- Grooming and estimation of the product backlog requirements, and as required, working with the Business Analysts to get them into a state of readiness for sprint planning.
- Exposure to Financial services systems as this will be highly regarded.
- Comfortable thinking on your feet and working through ambiguity.
- Experience using Git/Bitbucket for source control.