Full Stack Developer Intern
- Using your thinking and problem solving skills to analyse the customer's needs and then find ways that PARts can help to deliver real world outcomes
- Collaborating with the customer service, data structure and subject matter teams to define and build better online solutions relevant to those customer outcomes
- Help steer the relevant design and coding resources and tools available while helping develop additional new and unique services.
- Being actively involved in how we manage our business and its services - we value the input.
- Ideally a senior student at year 3 with experience and a passion for great UI and UX
- Familiarity with PHP, jQuery, React, Angular, HTML, CSS
- Knowledge of MySQL and MS SQL Server
- Understanding of API's and web services preferred
- Experience with CMS and e-commerce systems like Shopify and Wordpress is a bonus.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, self-motivated and able to work with challenges.
- Excellent English communication skills, oral and written
- An interest in the automotive industry
- Able to work independently or as part of a team