Graduate Software Developer
We currently have an opportunity for a driven, enthusiastic and highly independent developer to join our existing team in our Burwood office. You will be working in a dynamic, challenging and fast paced environment and will be supporting and developing a system currently deployed locally and internationally. You will get exposure to the full development life-cycle and provide support to our team of engineers where required.
- Strong experience with state management services such as Redux or Mobx
- Experience with development and management tools such as Jira, Jenkins, Bitbucket and more.
- Be highly organised and logical
- Be able to assess needs and design goals of products
- Be a pragmatic thinker who truly seeks to find solutions beyond the norm.
- Have a high level of passion and dedication.