Graduate Software Engineer
We are looking for creative and progressive Graduate Developers to join our dynamic team.
- Deliver on large, complex software projects for our clients
- Work with the newest technologies, frameworks and software patterns
- Have the opportunity to work across different development platforms and hone your skills on a variety of software platforms
- Participate in small, energetic teams on a rapid, agile development schedule
- Be a trusted advisor to our clients, not "just a developer"
- Educational background in either Software/Systems/Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology
- Bachelors level of study or above
- Credit average or above
- GPA of 2.5 or above
- Worked in a customer-facing job alongside your studies
- Java or other opensource languages
- Modern patterns and coding practices
- Agile methods and concepts
- Willingness to learn and progress within the role and company
We are a diverse team of experienced consultants, specialising in software delivery and digital transformation using design thinking, lean & agile methods. Collectively, we are a catalyst that helps big business rediscover the spirit of a small one.
This is an opportunity to work for a consultancy that is big enough to win exciting new work with Blue Chip companies and small enough that your influence has an immediate effect on our success.