Home Buying Pre-Qualification Specialist
- You will understand the customer’s financial situation by asking probing questions and refer them to a lender at the right time.
- You have the ability to problem solve and quickly react to customer situations to provide knowledgeable suggestions that will make you an advocate for the customer.
- You will work to call centre based metrics such as adherence to schedule, quality requirements and productivity measures.
- You will engage in long lasting relationships with Direct Lending, CSN colleagues and other internal stakeholders that are based on trust and mutual respect.
- You will have an understanding of our risk environment and understand your role in ensuring you adhere to our obligations.You will be proactive in raising issues and work collaboratively for a resolve.
- Risk Mindset –All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks
- Strong verbal ability and high numeric ability
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport and authentic relationship management
- Able to perform well in an ambiguous environment