HR & Recruitment Support
Working within an experienced People & Culture team, your day to day responsibilities will see you support the team with Recruitment and Selection and On-boarding and Administration.
Recruitment and Selection
- Provide recruitment support to Talent Acquisition team including shortlisting applications, conducting phone interviews and coordinating hiring manager interviews
- Prepare and place advertisements for vacant roles
- Conduct employment reference checks and other employment verification such as visa verification, national police checks and WWCC validation.
- Maintaining Affinity’s recruitment management system
On boarding and Administration
- On-boarding of new employees in the HRIS
- Processing any change management in HRIS
- Preparation of contracts, letters and reports
- Monitoring the HR inbox and responding to general enquiries via email and phone
- General assistance to the HR team, as required.
- Recently completed or near completion of tertiary qualification in HR or similar
- Experience working within a HR function (preferred)
- Demonstrated experience using a range of office equipment and the Microsoft suite of applications.
- Current Blue Card or willing to obtain one