HR Business Partner
- Deliver the national HR agenda at a local level, update policies and procedures
- Sourcing and recruiting candidates across both white and blue collar client groups
- Partner with hiring managers to understand hiring requirements
- Develop and refine position descriptions
- Support your client group and the broader HR team
- Continue to develop the high performance culture
- Manage social media and targeted recruitment campaigns
- Coaching managers on best practice, performance management and IR / ER
- Ensure safety and safe work practices are a priority throughout your region
- Manage cyclical performance reviews and succession planning discussions
- Champion the organisation’s diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Work on ad hoc HR projects as required
To be successful in this position, you will possess qualifications in HR or a related discipline, coupled with solid generalist experience, ideally across a multisite business where you have had to work with competing priorities. There is a significant focus on recruitment in this role and you will need to prioritise the recruitment component whilst utilising your generalist skills to partner with the business.
There will be some travel required in this role, on a weekly basis you will need to manage your time to between 2 different Brisbane offices based in the east and western suburbs. There will also be flexibility to work part - time and from home 2 days per week. Your ability to build relationships and deliver tangible results to a diverse client group will ensure your success in this newly created position.