- Based in Melbourne
To support a team of engineers and tutors, we’re seeking an experienced HR Generalist to ensure our operation and expansion in Australia run as smooth as possible. If you are a flexible person who is willing to join a energetic international start-up, this is the right company for you. This position may involve any of the following responsibilities:
- All aspects of regional recruitment, from CV screening to on boarding and orientation
- Working with operations, tutors and mentors on employee compensation and benefits
- Implementing HR policies and initiatives
- Maintaining employee information in HR databases to ensure preparedness for reports and audits
- Participating in any HR projects and initiatives to support business objectives
- Admin and job listing work related
Skills & Experience
- 1-3 years of HR work experience.
- Strong knowledge of Australian employment laws and practices.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Not afraid to perform hands-on work with initiative and integrity.
- Tactful in handling sensitive or confidential situations and information.
- Bachelor or Master degree, ideally in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Experience in IT industry would be a plus.
* Applicants must have unrestricted working rights in Australia.