HR Systems Analyst
- Work with IT to ensure People System updates and security patches are successfully tested in accordance with agreed implementation plan.
- Provide recommendations and thought leadership around best practice functionality and ensure it’s successfully implemented.
- Implement new configuration and business rules successfully through collaboration with end users, taking into consideration risk mitigation, efficiencies and ongoing support requirements.
- Provide support, ongoing audit and monitoring of processes within the systems and assist with any change implementation.
- Develop report suites within SuccessFactors, Spinifex, and Kronos
- Share knowledge and provide upskilling and training where required across the People team and broader business
Tertiary qualified, ideally within Information Systems or Human Resources, our HR Systems Analyst will possess a minimum 2 years experience with SuccessFactors, particularly with EC/ECP (experience with other modules desirable) You will have had hands on experience with systems testing, data analysis and delivering end user training. Previous experience working with Kronos is desirable but not required. Further, you will display:
- High attention to detail
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to work in cross functional teams
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to problem solve and make decisions