Human Resources Associate
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced HR Assistant/Coordinator looking to take the next step in their HR career.
As the HR Associate reporting to the HR Business Partner, you will have an allocated business group that you will support and for which you will be the primary contact.
This role is a truly hands-on generalist position and you will be responsible for:
- Oversight and processing of various HR online forms, requests and transactions
- providing best practice HR advice to line managers and employees across a range of issues including in policy, procedures and employee relation matters
- interpreting and providing advice on industrial instruments, including Awards and Enterprise Agreements
- guiding and supporting line managers in effective performance management processes and case management of employee relations matters, ensuring timely and accurate advice
- supporting managers in the recruitment and onboarding process
- be involved in the delivery of key HR related projects
- contributing to the development and review of HR policies and procedures
- assist in delivering orientation and HR training
- provide backup support to the HR Operations team’s administrative duties
Please find a position description here: https://www.wesleymission.org.au/about-us/careers/career-opportunities/human-resources-associate-carlingford/
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- previous experience working as a HR Assistant/Administrator/Coordinator or similar
- experience in providing generalist HR advice to a diverse workforce
- experience in working with HR systems and processes
- experience and commitment in driving positive organisational outcomes
- strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to liaise effectively and professionally with stakeholders
- excellent attention to detail
- a working knowledge of the Fair Work Act, including the NES
- ability to work under pressure, balancing multiple tasks and priorities to meet deadlines.
Wesley Mission is a high profile, multi-faceted Christian organisation making a real difference in the community. We work with the most disadvantaged in our community by providing over 200 services ranging from disability, aged care, homeless services, child and family care, counselling, employment, training and education, and health services.
Our Vision is “Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can.”