ICT Project Support Officer
- Delivering timely and effective ICT Support to customers to assist in meeting project objective and goals.
- Complete a range of project tasks as required to contribute to project outcomes.
- Provide 1st and 2nd level support relating to ICT issues arising from project activities.
- Contribute to continuous improvement and ensure efficient work practices to maintain and maximise efficiency in project delivery
- The successful applicant is required to gain a Department of Human Services (DHS) working with children check (WWCC) prior to being employed which is required to be renewed every five years before expiry. A current DHS child-related employment screening will be recognized as a WWCC until it expires. The incumbent will be required to undertake Responding to Abuse& Neglect (RAN) full day/online training course every three years. For all other Special Conditions please refer to the Role Description.
- Applicants must have a current South Australian Drivers license
- Applicant will be required to travel intrastate with overnight stays