ICT Support Specialist
Our client is a multi-campus school located in the inner-western Sydney area. They are currently looking to welcome a driven IT Support Specialist and a contributor for their existing IT Services Team who is looking to develop their IT career. Our client is consistently investing in their people by providing on-site learning and development opportunities.
Reporting to the Head of ICT you will be responsible for supporting over 2000 students and staff executing the following:
- Providing Level 1 and 2 technical support to students and staff including installing and configuring hardware and software via telephone, email and on site;
- Prioritising service requests and incidents as per ticketing management and standards;
- Diagnosing and monitoring computer systems and networks and escalating tickets to the most appropriate point where incidents cannot be resolved over the phone or by remote access;
- Supporting with asset management processes and procedures as required; and
- Installing servers, hardware system components, network printers and deploying all the software requirements.
Our client is excited to offer:
- Immediate start with likely progression to a permanent position;
- Training and professional development is provided with exciting opportunities for progression; and
- Access to the resources and facilities and opportunities for involvement in co-curricular activities.
- 3+ years of experience within IT Support - configuring, troubleshooting of desktop hardware and software;
- Practical experience with Microsoft Office 365, Active Directory, Windows 7/10, Exchange Administration;
- Some knowledge of TCP/IP networking and related network services - DNS, SMTP, DHCP;
- Experience working within ITIL v3 framework; and
- Can do attitude and approachable personality.