- Support classroom audio visual technology and training activities
- Support and coordinate video conferencing and remote training sessions
- Support online and reality-based training platforms
- Maintain and support technology to produce and deliver digital training materials and products
- Provide IT advice, assistance and support for IT equipment at supported locations.
- Support People Development Command and force wide IT projects as required.
- Excellent end user technical support skills with a focus on maximising business continuity
- An understanding of the equipment and workflows needed to deliver digital media and learning technologies
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with staff at various organisational levels
- Strong customer service, consultation and negotiation skills