Support Network and Server Infrastructure.
• Company website design and stationary
• Manage DMVPN LAN and WAN across various locations.
• Analysing system and network performance using monitoring and graphical data.
• Diagnosing network and service issues, following them through to resolution.
• Understanding Network Fundamentals in a networking environment.
• Attain and implement proposals for improvements/optimisation to the network environment.
Sound understanding of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Dynamics AX and Microsoft Office 365.
• Previous experience as a Network Engineer is highly desirable.
• Experience with Cisco switches/firewalls/wireless controllers.
• Exceptional trouble shooting, strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Time management, decision making and problem-solving ability.
• Proven verbal and written communication skills.
• IT degree or equivalent qualification are highly desirable.