IT Support Analyst
Strata Choice has an opportunity for an IT Support Analyst to support users with Level 1 and Level 2 technical assistance. This is a generalist IT role and is the main point of contact for end users for all IT queries.
Strata Choice has well developed systems and processes and constantly embraces new technology to improve client service and internal administration. We operate some key prestigious sites and are recognised as a top tier service provider to our clients.
Key aspects of this role include: -
- Delivering technical support to resolve user service and support requests
- Diagnosing hardware problems and coordinating repairs/replacements
- Trouble shooting day to day issues and escalating if required
- Dealing directly with internal customers, offering advice, training, solutions and guidance
Our focus is customer service and we are looking for someone with great communication skills both written and verbal. You will need the ability to understand, interpret and trouble-shoot issues and to communicate in a clear, concise manner.
In order to be successful in this role you will have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in IT
- IT/Computer Science tertiary level qualifications
- Working knowledge of Window operating systems, networks, databases and network security concepts and tools
- Experience in identifying and resolving problems related to business applications, networking infrastructure, hardware components, operating systems and office applications
- Attention to detail and skills to prioritise tasks
- The capacity to enthusiastically engage with internal clients to solve their IT problems
A background in a service industry such as property, hospitality or call centre environment would be highly regarded.