IT Support Officer
Reporting to the Head of Information Technology you will be the primary IT contact for SEDA College Victoria staff. Key responsibilities include addressing and resolving IT inquiries, problems, requests and management of the IT Support Ticket queue. You will be further designated with frontline responsibility for support and maintenance of the desktop, Windows servers, Active Directory, storage and network infrastructure and prescribing appropriate solutions in response to staff requests or teaming with IT colleagues to develop and implement such solutions.
This role requires strong customer focus, the ability to take on responsibility and work independently to deliver business focused outcomes within agreed SLAs and KPIs.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an IT Helpdesk or Support role
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with team members and with staff at all levels, as well as with external suppliers and contractors
- Ability to build, configure and support Windows Servers and Windows 10 end-user machines
- Experience in Active Directory administration, M365, Windows 10 support and Microsoft Office suites
- Previous exposure to VMWare and Azure AD will be regarded favourably
- Proven ability to use initiative and work autonomously as well as the ability to work productively as part of a team
- Proactive in trouble shooting and resolution of support issues
- High level oral, written and interpersonal communication skills and demonstrated ability to effectively negotiate, collaborate and communicate with a range of audiences and stakeholders both internal and external