IT Systems Administrator
Initially you will be facilitating the transfer from an external/vendor support model to in house support and will then be providing the ongoing support, maintenance and guidance on their IT systems.
This will include: maintaining Networks, Servers and applications along with
- Level 1-3 technical support
- Disaster Recovery and security management
- Identifying opportunities for improvement to systems and processes
- Deployments and system upgrades ford both hardware and software
Key skills needed for this role:
- Proven background providing 1st - 3rd line support
- Strong systems administration skills
- Familiar with Windows 10, O365, Windows Server and supporting various bespoke applications
- Capable of working autonomously
- A customer service and solutions focused approach to IT Support
You will be joining a highly successful engineering services company aiming to double in size over the coming years. They are high a performing team in a fast paced environment and a great bunch of people, that you will love working with! Whilst you will be the sole person in IT, you are very much a part of the wider team!