Java Software Engineer
You will be solving problems on a daily basis as you evolve products to suit the changing demands. To be suitable you will need to be creative, have a natural gravitation towards problem-solving, be confident in your technical capabilities to break down a problem and deliver a solution, be motivated and driven.
The development environment is Agile, CI/CD, TDD, so ownership sits with you to develop clean, readable, testable code. You will be involved through all stages of the SDLC.
- An Engineering or Computer Science degree
- 2-7 years’ experience as a Software Developer
- Strong programming skills in Java
- Experience with GIT
- Experience with or understanding of the principles behind Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience dealing with TCP/UDP/sockets
- Experience with Microservices and specifically, Kubernetes, Jenkins X, Apache Kafka