Junior Business Analyst
In this role, you will be analysing User Access Management and Privilege Access Management data working with various subject matter experts across the organisation to gather and define requirements or considerations. You will be required to conduct analysis of identity and access management data from identity management platforms, multiple target platforms and other sources. You will be involved in data collation, reporting development and process documentation along with supporting control assurance reviews and documentation. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to contribute to identifying and implementing continuous improvement opportunities for DevOps and Agile setup.
- excellent analytical skills. Ability to understand and analyse within a complex business and technical domain to provide timely and accurate solutions to systems problems
- strong written and verbal communication skills, converting technical jargon into understandable language to business stakeholders (including business executives)
- experience in large data analysis using Excel or any other equivalent tool
- experience or exposure in data analysis and reporting tools like Alteryx, PowerBi, Tableau, etc.
- the ability to self-manage, be proactive, and able to work with minimal supervision
- a positive attitude and highly self-motivated, with strong attention to detail
- the ability to adapt and thrive in a dynamic and constantly changing environment
- at least 3 years of relevant experience in similar role.
- experience working with Agile ceremonies
- at least 1 year of relevant experience working as a Business Analyst in an Agile or Scrum environment and working in Identity & Access Management platforms.
Our Identity and Cyber Security (ICS) team is looking for a passionate Business Analyst to join our team of high calibre technology specialists to help fulfill our mission in developing and testing new solutions and upholding reliable Identity and Access Management systems.