Junior Fullstack Software Engineer
Join our global engineering team aligned to customer servicing systems within the Banking and Financial Services division of Macquarie Group and drive forward enhancing customer experience and our cloud transformation.
Our team works on Angular front-end applications and Java microservices to provide solutions for customers and customer-facing teams all of which are in the transition of adopting cloud technologies.
As a Software Engineer you will be involved in the full Software Development Lifecycle where you will develop, test, and deploy code in a variety of programming environments. You will work as part of a collaborative team utilizing Kanban to deliver key business and technology outcomes. Alongside this, you will also participate in production system support and incident response by adoptions DevOps principles and performing production release planning and execution too.
- 3+ years’ proven experience as a Software Developer
- experience developing using technologies such as Java, Angular, React, AWS and Spring Boot
- experience working in an Agile environment that follows the DevOps principles
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- drive and determination to achieve outcomes, coupled with a growth mindset and willingness to be a T-shaped engineer