The Marketing and Sales Executive strategises, plans, organises and implements all company marketing and communication with customers and merchants. We are seeking an all-rounder that can manage multiple platforms, spot expansion opportunities and show initiative. You will be working closely with the GM to develop strategies and meet company objectives.
We are currently undergoing product restructures, so this is a brilliant opportunity for someone who thrives in fast changing and evolving environments. You get the chance to set up the entire marketing campaign around the restructure. CBD location close to all transport. Salary as per experience. Available to start as soon as possible.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Strategise company’s fortnightly marketing targets and plans
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns, creating briefs for all parties involved and project planning.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans
- Overlooking and monitoring company’s Social Media presence, strategising content and ensuring all copy is relevant for the different platforms
- Organising, planning, attending and presenting at trade shows and events on behalf of the business. Attend partnership meeting and conduct product sales pitches.
- Coordinating the creation and delivery of marketing materials and content
- Plan and execute workflows including the day to day management of marketing tasks
- Manage multiple projects with shifting, short deadlines.
- Executing digital and print advertising campaigns and presentations
- Vendor accounts handling and problem solving
- Doesn’t mind jumping tasks to help with other departments
- Relevant tertiary education
- Experience in or actively interested into the workings of the hospitality and beauty industry
- Analytical and project management skills
- Has worked with or understands the workings of Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, blogs, SEO’s, Hootsuite, Mailchimp, Canva
- Attention to detail and highly organised
- Stay up-to-date and have excellent understanding of latest digital platforms and tools
- Demonstrated ability to multitask, including coordinating multiple communications campaigns at any one time
- Minimum of 2-3 years relevant experience
- Thinks creatively with a good understanding of design and web principles
- Ability to spot areas of improvement and bring new ideas to the table
- Attention to detail and accuracy and can work within a team and autonomously
- You possess fantastic communication skills, enjoy sharing your experience with other team members, can work with various stakeholders, are highly confident, adaptive, and would excel in an environment that is fast-paced, dynamic, and bubbly!
- A superior level of communication skills, both written and oral
de Groots Media represents over a 1000 vendors in the hospitality, beauty and experience industry. Our Gift Cards are retailed via retail stores across Australia and sold online via multiple platforms. We are a small high-performing team with great expertise in handling multi-vendor products.