Medibank 2021 Graduate Program
Are you on the way to graduating this year?
Are you looking for a role where you can make a difference, ignite change, or create a healthier future for tomorrow?
At Medibank we’re encouraged to think big. With a clear purpose to impact better health outcomes for our customers, patients, and our community, we foster innovation and enable our people to see a bigger, more tangible impact from their ideas.
Our Graduate Program is structured around 3 x 6-month rotations across our Customer and Portfolio business unit. You will have the chance to contribute to real life, practical outcomes that focus on having a positive impact on our customers and on the health of our community because we truly believe that everyone in Australia deserves to live their best quality of life - for themselves, their communities and future generations.
We’re committed to your development. As a permanent employee we support your journey with tools, resources, and opportunities to progress your career. Our performance program encourages aspirational goal setting and capability building to impact bigger.
What we are looking for
We’d love to receive applications from Graduates from a broad range of disciplines because we know that whatever you’ve studied, you’ll bring your unique skillset and insights to the role. We recognise that skills and capabilities can be grown through a range of life experiences and we’re simply basing our qualification criteria on the completion of your degree.
So we’re on the lookout for:
- Innovative thinking
- Proven problem-solving skills
- A strong sense of curiosity
- The determination to deliver brilliantly
- A strong connection to our purpose
- A love of telling stories through data
To be eligible to apply for the 2021 Graduate Program:
- You are in the final year of your undergraduate or postgraduate degree and are able to work full-time as of February 2021;
- You have completed your university studies within 3 years at the time of your application; and
- You are an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident.