Microsoft Windows Systems Administrator
- Perform administration activities (user maintenance, database maintenance, back up management) as required
- Deploy applications using IIS, SQL, SCCM, Sharepoint, Exchange, and file and print services
- Ensure system support of the SOE environments, including Installing and
maintaining software and physical infrastructure
- Ensure effective data security, integrity, and recoverability procedures are in place at all times
- You will be responsible for application packaging, group policy, and deployment using SCCM
- Use a combination of technologies to deliver services both on-site and remotely to our clients
- Provide support and troubleshooting on a wide range of systems and applications to ensure availability and stability
- Security Administration of Windows AD/AIX users/groups to ensure access policies are maintained and conform to policies.
- Providing Network and Systems guidance and support to key clients
- Good knowledge of IT network, systems, application technologies, and IT security
- Advanced technical knowledge of Windows and Windows networking technologies: Microsoft Active Directory; Microsoft Windows Server; Microsoft Windows desktop operating systems; DNS, DHCP; Windows desktop operating system management and group policies
- Having knowledge of VMware, Citrix, 0365, and windows10 would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Windows 10, SOE design, and Mobile Device Management
- Strong fault diagnosis and resolutions skills
- Require good Analytical Skills.
- Well presented, hardworking and enjoys working in a Team
- Work well independently and productively within a small team environment.