Operations and Marketing Administrator
- Supporting the team when needed including answering and directing calls
- Office diary management to keep things running smoothly
- Ensuring a clean and tidy office space along with maintaining office supplies (the beers won’t stock themselves!)
Marketing and communications
- Creating new and engaging content for use across social media platforms (articles, blogs etc.) - Onset style!
- Using MailChimp to prepare external email campaigns and The Onset weekly newsletter
- Coming up with innovative ideas for merchandise
- Using your copy writing skills to review Onset job advertising
Systems & finance administration
- Taking care of the on-boarding process for new starters
- Coming up with new ideas for regular, fun team events and executing!
- Coordination of our onset incentives scheme and preparing reports/analytics when needed
- Uploading invoices, managing expenses and paying contractors through Xero
- You love to be creative and keep up with the latest trends in social media
- You are eager to get stuck in and learn new things
- You can easily manage and own your workload across multiple tasks and get it done
- Strong attention to detail - You are a perfectionist when it comes to data
- You are confident with copy writing and an exceptional communicator
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator / Xero - a bonus!
- Ideally, you have 1 year’s experience in a marketing exec/admin role or a background in office management / executive assistant - we’re open!
We’re leading the way and raising the bar for technology recruitment in Australia. As the team grows new opportunities arise, which is why we’re looking for someone to join our ops and marketing team now.
There’s no normal day in this role, each will be different and will provide learning opportunities and challenges! We’re based in Surry Hills and are predominantly working from the office at the moment.
You’ll support an incredible team across all areas of the business, with a strong focus on marketing. If you’re an office all-rounder who likes to be kept on their toes, then we should be talking.