Principal Product Designer - App
- Create intuitive and responsive user interfaces for new/existing products/features on the web and on native apps. This includes visual design, interaction design and information architecture.
- Exploratoring concepts: when the solution is not yet fully formed, you develop and visually communicate design ideas using low-fidelity techniques such as sketching, whiteboarding or wireframing.
- Validating designs: you get feedback on your designs from users and stakeholders qualitatively and quantitatively to make sure the designs work before they are built. This includes stakeholder interviews, qualitative user interviews & usability tests and quantitative experiments performed on production.
- Delivering designs: when the solution is ready for build, you deliver pixel-perfect wireframes, user flows and prototypes to teammates in product and engineering.
- Quickly and thoughtfully incorporate team feedback into designs.
- Participate and/or lead product discovery and definition activities. This includes participating in and/or facilitating ideation workshops and design sprints.
- Contribute to, maintain, and evangelise Finder's Design System.
- A creative thinker with excellent problem solving skills and a sharp eye for detail.
- You take pride in your work, adapt quickly and iterate rapidly based on user research, changing priorities or market changes.
- Shipping designs: You have a strong bias towards action. Every day, you will collaborate with designers, product managers, engineers and publishing teammates to make smart tradeoffs and ship your ideas to market.
- Experimentation: You take a hypothesis-led, experimental approach to problem solving.
- Design communication: A strong communicator who shares their ideas and design decisions clearly and has a positive attitude to feedback.:
- You have a proven track-record of delivering high-impact commercial designs (or equivalent)
- You have strong skills in interaction and UI design.
- You have multiple examples of shipped omni-channel web and mobile app experiences.
- You have experience with modern design tools (Figma, Sketch))