As the Relationship Specialist, you will be responsible for the retention of our high-value employers. You will focus on providing outstanding service delivery and highly professional engagement to ensure that employers continue to choose Sunsuper as their provider. You will be accountable for the success of the relationship at the payroll level for a book of employers.
This includes operating as an advocate for and regularly liaising with payroll staff to provide a seamless, tailored, and a one-stop-shop service for each employer that is optimised at every point. In detail, this means optimising data/processing issues.
- Minimum of 5 years of superannuation experience.
- A genuine passion for customer service and a genuine desire to achieve the core competencies.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong relationship/stakeholder management skills including the ability to influence internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to think analytically and resolve complex problems.
- Exceptional level of business acumen and a strong ability to operate in a changing environment.
- Ability to operate autonomously, take direction, and make a valuable contribution as a team member.