- Interface and communicate with company development and QA leads, software engineers, IT Ops, product management and the PMO (including business analysts).
- Be confident in upwards management and meeting with Senior Management as well as company business directors and managers.
- Establish consistent release management processes and work with the VP Engineering to align this with evolving company development frameworks and processes.
- Facilitate communication of release management activities with the cross-team development lead and seek opportunities to ensure processes remain on a continuous improvement trajectory.
- Track an enterprise-wide release calendar.
- In collaboration with the cross-team development lead, inform senior management of enterprise-wide exposure to release risk and implement effectively mitigations including common mechanisms for rollback and standards for capturing release-related performance indicators.
- Measure release cadence and effectiveness using common metrics across the entire enterprise software portfolio - work with software engineers to understand impacts of branches and code merges.
- Create common standards and formats for release playbooks and work with the product management function to prepare release notes and standardize release decision-making.
- A dynamic, friendly personality who enjoys being part of a self-driven and dedicated team.
- Confident in upwards management and meeting with internal and external C-Suite stakeholders.
- Experienced in a software product-based organisation.
- Able to demonstrate their previous accountability for end-to-end delivery with agile project management principles.
- Confident in an information systems operations environment including systems analysis or development.
- An expert in SDLC and utilising tools such as Atlassian and MS Office.
- Highly adept at Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery processes.